Accessing Your Products
Our product access has changed to make things easier for customers.
To access any product you have purchased follow these steps:
1. Login to your JVZoo customer portal here:-
2. Find your purchase and then click on "View Details"
3. Near the bottom of the page you’ll find a green button that says "Access Your Purchase"
All our members pages are protected by cookies.
When you click the product link in your JVzoo account a cookie is sent to your browser that tells our site to give you acccess – if this cookie is not found – our site will reject the request & fail to load the page. You will either see nothing/ a 404 page or be re-routed to the index page
Less than 1% of our customers have problems with product access for the following reasons:
1. The browser doesn’t accept cookies.
2. You have cleared cookies with a cleaning app.
3. You are using a dated security app that blocks cookies.
Fixing Access Problems
By far the simplest way to fix access issues is to install & use another browser – I recommend Chrome – install it, set it as default when prompted – then login to your JVzoo portal as per instructions above.
If you’re still having trouble then I would recommend pressing F5 key to clear any browser cache & reload the page.
If this doesnt fix it – please contact support & tell us what operating system & security programs you are using.
If you have any access problems please contact our support desk.
To assist you quickly please supply:
1. The name of the product you bought
2. Your PayPal email address or the JVZoo receipt ID (AP-nnnnnnnnnnnn)
3. A clear description of the issue